The college offers hostel accommodation with all the modern amenities and a peaceful atmosphere conducive for studies. The number of seats are limited; so candidates desirous of residing in the hostel must get their seats reserved immediately at the time of admission to the college. A separate form for admission to the hostel is supplied with the prospectus, to be filled in by the boarders.
College Hostel is studded with all basic amenities and has accommodation facility to house 550 girls. The neat & clean, airy and fully secure hostel campus is the first choice of the parents from far off towns, villages and farmhouses. Lush green Lawns, Play grounds, Library, Indoor recreational hall, Gymnasium, Gurudwara Sahib, Juice bar and Canteen-cum-tuck shop are part of the hostel living. The post graduate students of Computer Science are provided with computers in their cubicles. Daily prayer and maryada, daily assembly and compulsory study are the special features. 24 hours Medical Services are available.
For postgraduate students, a hostel wing equipped with latest modern facilities has been constructed under UGC scheme.
Block A (1) - 6 Rooms(with attached wash rooms)
Block A - 13 Rooms, 2 Dormitories
Block B - 13 Rooms
Block C - 16 Rooms
Total - 48 Rooms
1. Exclusive seats and facilities are provided to outstanding SC, BC studentsand also to the exceptional participants of sports and co-curricular activities.
2. The students seeking hostel, need to fill up a separate proforma available in the college office.
3. Only the authorized visitors, whose recommendation from the parents is registered, are allowed to meet the hostellers on specific days and timings.
4. No one is allowed to meet the hostelers without identity card and the affixed photograph.
5. Identity Cards of the visitors can be obtained from the office within 15 days from the date of admission in the College Hostel.
Hostel Contact Numbers : 0183-6508210, 0183-2258207 Ext 104